Sunday, July 26, 2020
Sunday, July 19, 2020
Saturday, July 18, 2020
Sunday, July 12, 2020
- Computer Department: https://rgitcomputer.blogspot.com/
- Information Technology: http://mctrgit.ac.in/e-notice%20board_itnew.htm
- Mechanical Engineering: http://mechanicalrgit.blogspot.com/
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering: http://mctrgit.ac.in/noticeboardextc.php
- Instrumentation Engineering: http://instrumentationrgit.blogspot.com/
- Applied Sciences and Humanities: https://fergit2019.blogspot.com/
Wednesday, July 8, 2020
Webinar on "Career Guidance for Civil Services" on the Occasion of the World Youth Skills Day(UBA CELL of MCT's RGIT)
‼️Greetings to everyone ‼️
The Unnat Baharat Abhiyan Cell (UBA Cell) and Department of Applied Sciences &Humanities of Manjira Charitable Trust's Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology, Mumbai present a webinar on "Career Guidance for Civil Services" on the occasion of the World Youth Skills Day(15 July 2020) on 15 July 2020 between 15.30 pm to 17.00 pm.The Webinar will empower your dreams of pursuing career through Civil Services Examinations.
▪️No registration fee.
Date: 15th July, 2020
Time: 15.30pm to 17.00pm
Registration Link:(Faculty/Students/Professionals) https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc-XKBhl0niOoWv5roP5456KAPU1BhmczQ7xRZ3yiUTBGHdVg/viewform
After registration, please join the Telegram Group created for this workshop using https://t.me/joinchat/TRmDtVSLP1XrdAi5Q_B67w
E-Certificates will be provided. The webinar link and other updates will be conveyed through the Telegram Group.
Dr. Kiran Chaudhari
Contact: 99309 59964
Public Relations Officer
Sunday, July 5, 2020
F.E. SEM-1 (ALL BRANCHES)(REV. -2012) (CBSGS) F.E. SEM-1 (ALL BRANCHES)(REV-2016) (Choice Base Credit Grading System ) F.E.SEM-1 (All Br...
College Website Link : http://mctrgit.ac.in/